Saturday, August 10, 2013

Relaxation

After listening and doing the exercise of the Journey on Relaxation, I thought it was very neat and enjoyable. It is good to relax and a lot of people need it more in their life. Total relaxation was achieved and I actually think it helped me. It wasn't just the soft and controlled sounds of the narrator's voice that captured my attention, but it was also the background music. Background music seemed to help me even more to relax. It felt like I was floating while I was paying attention to my own blood flow.It just made me feel like I was totally relaxed and I wasn't thinking of anything else. I think I might add this relaxation exercise to my daily routine and maybe will help me out. Well at least I could try it. 

3 comments:

  1. I love relaxation and meditation. I prefer to do mine outside with mother earth and father sky but the practice was nice and relaxing too. I found I was thinking of other things instead of what birds and noises I was hearing to the smoothing sound of the narrators voice. I also felt kind of like I was floating on air while enjoying this exercise. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never tried meditation until I took my Stress management class and now I meditate often. The music helps me relax and took my mind to more a peaceful setting like I was floating on air and dancing peacefully on a bed of clouds. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to take time to relax and I enjoyed this exercise. I actually felt the warmth in my hands and in my feet. By the time the exercise ended I was almost asleep.

    ReplyDelete