Friday, August 16, 2013
The Crime of the Century!!! Unit 3
On a scale 1 to 10 I would rate myself physically a 8 because I am confident and secure with myself. In the spiritual aspect I would say a 7 because I know my spiritual priority and ready for what can happen any day now. I am a church goer and believe in God. My psychological well being I would a again a 8 because I have no insecurities and I know what will happen and very happy with life right now. The goal I created for myself in physical is to take more time for myself and work hard to help others along with myself in reacting to fitness and focus on being more physically active. The spiritual area I want to go to church more often every week on Sunday and Wednesday. I feel like it will help me in a positive way. Psychological area I want to actually take time and love me for me and send positives energy and thoughts to my family and friends. The activities and exercises I could participate in my life would include being active in anyway such as walking by myself or with friends. Any exercise helps me relax and reach goals. Yoga seems to relax me and breathe easier. This relaxation exercise was very helpful. It made me relax and realize imagine what the person was saying and make me really think and realize I need balance in my life and take time to relax and actually breathe a little more and more. The colors the person was saying helped me more and visualizing. It was very beneficial.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brittney,
ReplyDeleteHelping others is a great goal. Making a difference allows individuals to feel fulfilled, as it impacts your spiritual and psychological well-being. How do you plan to make this a bigger part of your life?
I think that loving you for you is a great point that most people miss out on. Most people are always worried about what others think when it doesnt always matter.
ReplyDeleteBrittney,
ReplyDeleteIt is really important to make sure you take that time for yourself. I know that as I have worked hard of the past year or so to get that time just for me, it has really helped to improve my overall wellness.
Great goals, Brittney! I know we all set some type of goals in our minds. What helps me is to put it down on paper. I have even made contracts with myself to make sure that I remain accountable to some specific goal I have set. I think it makes the goals more realistic and attainable if they are quantifiable and can be measured in increments.
ReplyDelete