Saturday, September 28, 2013
Unit 10
Throughout this course I can say I have learned a lot and I am glad I took this class. I love learning new techniques and exercises. The fitness tips each week were great and I love trying them and letting my friends and family know about them. My goals have changed a little bit although I am a fitness person already my goals are just to continue exercising daily and achieving cardio fitness goals. I want to eventually do a 10K race. I have run a 5K and then one day maybe even do a marathon. I can’t believe my cardio fitness has improved so much but it is a great feeling that I can do more and more every day. My personal experience in this course was absolutely great. I love school and having a class with a subject I enjoy is even better. I didn’t care too much for the papers but I can write all day just don’t really like to unless I’m in the mood. But the class, professor and classmates were all great. The blog posting would have been better in my opinion if everyone would have participated in every week. I love helping others, it’s part of my job so I love giving my advice and information that I have learned so everything I am taking from this course will be told to others. Thanks for a great 10 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brittney,
ReplyDeleteI have learned a lot throughout this course as well. I absolutely loved learning new techniques for meditating and calming our minds. I have tried a lot of the fitness tips and enjoyed those as too!
Good luck with making it to your 10 K race! I want to do the 5 K soon and then eventually make it to a marathon too. I don't think it will take me too long since I am already in shape. :)
You couldn't have said it better. I absolutely love school too and to have a class that you enjoy just makes it even better.
Good luck with everything!
Find me on facebook :)
Jessica