Saturday, September 14, 2013

Unit 7

UNIT 7!!!

I did try this exercise and was successful at accomplishing what I was hoping to achieve with this exercises. My mind calm and felt like it was beneficial. I was able to feel calmer after the exercise. To me, the saying “One cannot lead another where on has not gone himself” means that a person can’t fully explain and give advice to anyone without having experienced the topic or thing themselves. Like with being a personal trainer if I was to tell my client to do an exercise that I haven’t done before then it would be wrong. The client needs to be able to trust you and your knowledge. I believe we do have an obligation to our clients in developing our own psychological, physical and spiritual health because this will give the clients confidence in your guidance and trust that you are leading them in the right direction to do anything. I have grown in all aspects.


1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed your post and agree with everything you have said. If we have not gone threw something our selves, then how can we give some one advice on that subject. If we were to try then it could be false information.

    ReplyDelete