Saturday, September 28, 2013

Unit 9

                         I.                  Introduction:
I believe if we can grow and develop ourselves physically, spiritually, and psychologically we will grow with health and have calmness about us and others will follow. We need to guide others for our own personal development. To be able to guide, we will need to know the way and the steps to develop integral health. The journey to integral health will last a lifetime and I will be learning throughout the rest of my life. I will include activities and practice them every day. My state of well-being and health is what I will improve.
                      II.                  Assessment:
On a scale from 1-10 I would rate myself physically an 8 because I am confident and secure with myself. In the spiritual aspect I would say a 7 because I know my spiritual priority and I am ready for what can happen any day now. I am a church goer and believe in God. My psychological well-being I would again say an 8 because I have no insecurities and I know what will happen and I am very happy with life right now.
                   III.                  Goal development:
The goals I have created for myself in reacting to fitness and focus on being more physically active. The spiritual are I want to go to church more often every week on Sundays and Wednesdays. I feel like it will help me in a positive way. Psychological area I want to actually take time and love me and send positive energy to my family and friends.
                   IV.                  Practices for personal health:
The activities and exercise I could participate in my life would include being active in any way possible such as walking by myself or with friends. Any exercise helps me relax and reach goals. Yoga seems to relax me and breathe easier. Physically I could walk or spin class will help me by becoming more fit and reach fitness goals. Spiritual I can meditate and yoga will help me relax and focus more often could help me have a clean state if mind. Psychologically I can do puzzles and clearing my mind, it helps improve and challenges it.

                      V.                  Commitment:
I will track my progress by keeping a journal and writing everything down and keeping track. Some strategies I will use are organization, commitment, positive thinking, and reliability. I also will have a buddy to keep me on track and accountable also to make sure I stick with my goals. 

1 comment:

  1. Brittney, those sound like some great goals. Good luck in continuing to progress in your health and wellbeing. I agree that integral health is a great goal, and I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete